Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Memorial Day



Last year my girlfriend and I were both Freshmen in college. Unfortunately we were at different schools so I was really excited when she said she would come visit. Now my girlfriend has always been kind of a sheltered girl and I was not sure how much of the "College Experience" she had had. So that she wouldn't be overwhelmed, I decided to take her to an apartment party rather then the usual full blown Frat house parties we are so well known for around these part . As it turned out she quickly got drunk and bored and we were on our way out the door around midnight. 
The walk back to my place took us across campus and past the veterans memorial. All of a sudden she stopped and took my hand...walked my to the memorial and proceeded to give me the best head I have ever received. This was so exhilarating, being outside, a little drunk, a lot turned on (I had never seen my cock so big), and about thirty yards away from an all female dormitory. Needless to say with all the excitement I didn't last to long...I came after only about a minute and surprisingly she took every last drop down her throat. (Remember at the beginning of the night I still thought she was a sheltered girl.) When she was done she zipped me up, reached into my pocket and pulled out my dorm room keys smiled and said, "Come on, we gotta get home."

2 comments:


free counters free counters